Friday, January 14, 2011

Fresh Start

I've shut down all other blog sites. I've decided to keep a more or less personal journal here. I have family here, and appreciate their input, so I'll work through my problems with this blog engine.

I'm going through some fairly big changes in life, beginning with some spiritual ones. I spent 5 years on another blog site attempting to reach out to people who struggle with, predominantly, Same-Sex Attraction. It is a painful lesson to learn, but the fact is, there are a great many religious people who do not desire real change. There are increasing numbers of people who would rather modify Christ than be modified by Christ. I'm an old school hold out. I cannot and do not modify Christ. Christ modifies me. I bring nothing to Christ. Christ is everything. I wane, but Christ waxes.

My 2 Cents

Lonnie

No comments: