Tuesday, June 4, 2013

XANGA IS DYING






I started blogging on Xanga in November, 2005.  It has always been my favorite place to post blogs.  Now, sadly, it is dying.  I do not like Facebook, I do not like Tumbler.  I am playing around with a WordPress blog, but I don't find it very user friendly.  I suppose I shall miss how completely user friendly Xanga has always been.  Xanga had a plethora of problems, and they were a pain in the neck at times, but they were also sort of endearing at the same time.  If Xanga takes the big dirt nap, I'm going to be very sad.  I certainly criticized Xanga on many occasions, but it doesn't mean I didn't love the old girl.  

I'm prepared to move on, but it will be a trail of tears leading me back to this site, and maybe to others.  Nothing will ever be the same if Xanga dies, but that is how life works isn't it?

No comments: